Facebook Group for South Jersey Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in joining this group if i create it on FaceBook? Would be for South Jersey Landcruisers, all series. Just putting a feeler out there.

Steve

Well Ill take that as one 'no' lol

Not yet. May get it going this weekend. Ill post here when it's up.

Last edited:
Just made the Group open so join up. :p

Just joined the FB group, we should plan a run through wharton this spring/summer

I'm sure if you click the link and then log in to your shop Facebook account, click join group and he will add you.

Hey Satanic, is your shop near Trenton? I've heard good things about your work with cruisers, I will look you up when I need some work done.

hey guys,

my dad and I are restoring a 1972 FJ40. we live in Moorestown. I just got my permit, so hopefully once the truck's trail ready, I can start getting some experience in the truck. working on getting a build thread together..
- Evan

hey guys,

my dad and I are restoring a 1972 FJ40. we live in Moorestown. I just got my permit, so hopefully once the truck's trail ready, I can start getting some experience in the truck. working on getting a build thread together..
- Evan

Thats awesome! Im near Haddonfield. Would be cool to see your rig sometime and I'll bring mine by.

Welcome ******** and awesome rig! You should make a build thread in the 40 section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom