CLOSED: Fabulous Fabrications Snorkel Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waiting for 10 to confirm. I believe we’re at 8 at the moment.

1 more. Let’s lock this down. I want a snorkel for Christmas.

Any chance we could start ordering today, maybe get ahead of their Black Friday order rush?
ill try. I think 5pm CST is 7am for them.

I presume that FF will provide some kind of code for us all to use to get the group buy discount when we make our orders. They will likely want us all to order in a reasonably short time window.

Quick update: I called and talked about ordering/timing, and we will likely have to wait until Monday to place the order (office manager is out) however, they are going to hold our place in line and they said it would likely be 10-14 days for production and then ship out.

Also, they have other options for end caps that they are willing to put on for us (free). I’m waiting on pictures, but they have Toyota logo, honey comb, and maybe a few other options.

Will they discount for an Aussie as well if I join in? tempted to get 1 and throw it on the LX570 if it works with the 3UR-FE setup

Will they discount for an Aussie as well if I join in? tempted to get 1 and throw it on the LX570 if it works with the 3UR-FE setup
as you Aussies say, "yea, no worries".

How did you get an LX there? and how rare are they?

as you Aussies say, "yea, no worries".

How did you get an LX there? and how rare are they?
They sell them from local lexus dealers, guess aimed at people like me who want a land cruiser but with nicer trim for when the wife drives it as her daily but I can still abuse the s*** out of it when I go out with mates for beach runs/camping/etc. At the time only the 570 with the 3UR-FE was available but now they also had the 450 with the turbo diesel v8.

I'd say they're reasonably rare especially when compared to Land Cruisers where I can go for a drive to shops and see about 100 of them in all shapes/sizes. Although in my area I know of 2 other LX's.. but we're in what you'd consider a more financially comfortable suburb of Perth.

Quick update: I called and talked about ordering/timing, and we will likely have to wait until Monday to place the order (office manager is out) however, they are going to hold our place in line and they said it would likely be 10-14 days for production and then ship out.

Also, they have other options for end caps that they are willing to put on for us (free). I’m waiting on pictures, but they have Toyota logo, honey comb, and maybe a few other options.
Any updates? Can I place my order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom