F155 motor decals from Mud vendors? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

navydivedoc

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm cleaning up the valve cover on my 61 FJ40. It has a 72 F motor, so that should have an F155 sticker. Searching around, I don't see any Mud vendors selling these. SOR has them, but I'd rather buy from here if someone is making them. I found F135 on the City racer site, but no F155. The truck is such a mongrel I've debated putting on an F135 sticker anyway, so could go that route. Thanks for the help

I'm looking for a F155 sticker also but for a strange reason they are a lot rarer than F135, F145, 2F, B and 3B stickers...

So if someone knows where to buy them (that ships to Europe with an acceptable rate) I'm interested.

I'm looking for a F155 sticker also but for a strange reason they are a lot rarer than F135, F145, 2F, B and 3B stickers...

So if someone knows where to buy them (that ships to Europe with an acceptable rate) I'm interested.
try decaldog.com

try decaldog.com
Thanks. Found that one. $11 for the sticker was fine. $22 to ship 1 sticker was a show stopper.

I'm actually getting ready to print my own. Pm me your address and I can drop one in the mail. It'll take me a week or so

I finally ordered it from decaldog (+ a few 40 stickers and a grease one).

I've searched on their website but nothing indicates where they are... Well I will tell you, they are in Australia and all prices are in Aud $ (even if indicated as simply $).
So once converted in € it's not worth that much anymore ;)

I've searched on their website but nothing indicates where they are... Well I will tell you, they are in Australia and all prices are in Aud $ (even if indicated as simply $).
Thats a bonus for me I wont have to worry about getting ripped off by the conversion rates!:cool:

My line up newly added ..................

among many more .......

DSCN2122.JPG

I opened one of my safes the other day and found an envelope with two NOS 155 stickers from 1991. I would like to see them go to a concours resto if possible. Appreciate help spreading the word.

So... since this day my order is still "On hold" on their website, I have received no information except the automatic account creation email and the Paypal receipt.
They haven't answered my previous email weeks ago, I just sent another one but it starts to look like this company is not in business anymore.

Someone has information ? Or did business with them recently ?
Without answer I will do a Paypal claim and it will probably be fine (except I still need this F155 sticker) but I think that letting your website active with the possibility to order and pay when you have stopped working is really uncool. Hope I'm wrong.

So... since this day my order is still "On hold" on their website, I have received no information except the automatic account creation email and the Paypal receipt.
They haven't answered my previous email weeks ago, I just sent another one but it starts to look like this company is not in business anymore.

Someone has information ? Or did business with them recently ?
Without answer I will do a Paypal claim and it will probably be fine (except I still need this F155 sticker) but I think that letting your website active with the possibility to order and pay when you have stopped working is really uncool. Hope I'm wrong.
As someone who ships stuff daily, I can tell you there's no way they can ship a decal from Australia to France unless you pay a lot of money for courier service (e.g. DHL or UPS). There is no economy mailing option because there is no flight these days.

That I could understand but I think sending an email / replying to mine would be the minimum to do. Here I feel like I have a phantom in front of me.

For information the stickers finally arrived as Racer predicted.
So everything is fine in the end, the stickers are good and this is still an existing business that will send you what you buy.

I still feel a bit bad that I could not contact them through their website (don't know if it's not working or if they just don't take the time to answer) and had to contact them through Paypal to here have an answer in less than 24h :confused:
To sum up, don't expect a great customer service but if I was still needing a sticker from them I would still order it.

(PS: @Racer65 speaking of stickers, I see you have a lot of years for the airbox sticker but not the 73-74, is there a reason for this specific one missing ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom