Wanted F135 Dual Groove press on balancer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Probably a long shot, but I'm looking at trying to do a vintage air install on my 45, and want to get a dual groove balancer to replace the single on my F135

Anyone have one they'd part with?

This same want ad came out a while back, may want to tap into it for a possible lead. But Mark's offroad or SOR is a possible source.

This same want ad came out a while back, may want to tap into it for a possible lead. But Mark's offroad or SOR is a possible source.

Yeah I think I saw this, but it was 5 years old and I didn't want to resurrect a long dead thread.

I have several machine shops close by. Might actually look into a bolt on option

Yeah I think I saw this, but it was 5 years old and I didn't want to resurrect a long dead thread.

I have several machine shops close by. Might actually look into a bolt on option
The pulley you are looking for came off a firetruck version FJ40. The extra pulley was to drive a hydraulic pump. Kind of a rare bird. I did see a bolt on option a while back, but nobody I know of now is manufacturing one. The machine shop may be your best alternative, if you do not have any luck here or with SOR. You can always PM a seller on a old thread to check availability.

Cheers,
KevO

The pulley you are looking for came off a firetruck version FJ40. The extra pulley was to drive a hydraulic pump. Kind of a rare bird. I did see a bolt on option a while back, but nobody I know of now is manufacturing one. The machine shop may be your best alternative, if you do not have any luck here or with SOR. You can always PM a seller on a old thread to check availability.

Cheers,
KevO
I was looking for one some time back and Mark at Mark's Offroad did have one. @65swb45

What would you want for the bolt on? I don't care for dealing with Mark.
I would like 65 shipped. Before you decide I would like to pull off my engine and send you some pictures, the PO ground some material from the back side for the rivets on the harmonic balancer I'm assuming. I was going to have it machined but never got around to it and now I'm swapping to a V8 so I have no need for it. I could also take a video of it before I pull it and send it to you.

I would like 65 shipped. Before you decide I would like to pull off my engine and send you some pictures, the PO ground some material from the back side for the rivets on the harmonic balancer I'm assuming. I was going to have it machined but never got around to it and now I'm swapping to a V8 so I have no need for it. I could also take a video of it before I pull it and send it to you.

Sounds good. Feel free to PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom