F this S. I'm going to live in my FZJ (2 Viewers)

Time to put down the crack Pipe Bro. Just sayin Cheers

Ad hominems with no substance or knowledge don't affect me. It makes me feel bad for the people who make that kind of remark.

The *only* reason ppl attack others (in this context) is insecurity. Period.

So you're scared. And that's ok/understandable. It's never too late to read books and seek knowledge.. You'll feel better and have a richer life

Broski

I love Wheelin my 80
SILVER Star
Morro Bay, At the edge of the Pacific ocean
Ya what ever
Ad hominems with no substance or knowledge don't affect me. It makes me feel bad for the people who make that kind of remark.

So you're scared. And that's ok/understandable. It's never too late to read books and seek knowledge.. You'll feel better and have a richer life

Last edited:

Broski

I love Wheelin my 80
SILVER Star

Now on top of the rest of your expertise your psychologist to:clap:

Electron microscopy confirmed that this was a natural mutation and not a manipulated bioweapon early in this pandemic course
Yes, that's a given. I was talking about the ncov-19 virus to begin with. I don't think multiple strains were released. Sorry if that wasn't clear

If you're referring to ncov-19 in entirety, the structure is not indicative of natural mutations and it was indeed funded in part by US tax dollars in the wuhan institute of virology. That info is available and detailed.

Last edited:
After doing the valve cover, tube seals, most vacuum tubes, pcv and grommet, the low shakey idle is gone.

There is still a misfire at idle. I've seen dozens of threads on this over the years in my searches. Most never really find a solution.

It has to be the wiring harness. But I'm not paying $700+ for one anytime soon.

I've replaced some burnt wires and the rest appear fine, but I think it's the super frustrating situation where some of the wires are burnt but look normal from the outside.

Going to eventually splice in new extended wire around the EGR (which I have disabled). All of them.

EGR-equipped 80s should have had a wiring harness about a foot longer with better routing

For now I just have to live with a slight miss and move on

Last edited:
Re: Registration in Wyoming or South Dakota.. Need some advice.

My WI plates are expired and since I haven't (hardly) driven this summer I haven't paid the $130 yearly robbery and extortion fee. The way WI is set up (communist rape for as much money as possible) the vehicle registration date is set.. I would be paying for 8 more months, not 12 months from today's date

So f*** them.

I called SD DOT and got the runaround. Cannot call a person. Can not start a new registration online without being a resident. I don't know if the rules changed for out of state registration but it seems like it..

I will call some folks in WY this week. If I can actually reach a person, I'll update with what's required for doing a registration there from out of state.

Broski

I love Wheelin my 80
SILVER Star
Re: Registration in Wyoming or South Dakota.. Need some advice.

My WI plates are expired and since I haven't (hardly) driven this summer I haven't paid the $130 yearly robbery and extortion fee. The way WI is set up (communist rape for as much money as possible) the vehicle registration date is set.. I would be paying for 8 more months, not 12 months from today's date

So f*** them.

I called SD DOT and got the runaround. Cannot call a person. Can not start a new registration online without being a resident. I don't know if the rules changed for out of state registration but it seems like it..

I will call some folks in WY this week. If I can actually reach a person, I'll update with what's required for doing a registration there from out of state.
So what you think you deserve a free ride, if you had played on time you would have got the full 12 months. Just so you know it cost money for someone to pick up that phone and just because you want to Bug out it not free..:p

So what you think you deserve a free ride, if you had played on time you would have got the full 12 months. Just so you know it cost money for someone to pick up that phone and just because you want to Bug out it not free..:p

Lol

Click

Bout to register my sh*tbox in WY again after being away for 9 years. I know you’ve got to do an in-person VIN inspection if it’s an out-of-State vehicle. Just moved back from SD, too, and in my little county out east there it was pretty easy to register the RX300 I bought in WY 3 years ago . . .but good luck getting anything registered in a state you don’t actually live in. Pretty sure you’ve gotta have an established/legit address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom