SOLD F/S or WTT ARB Zero 73 Qt for ARB Classic II 50 Qt - East TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My ARB Zero 69 (73 Qt) is in like new condition, used very little. Was going to buy a Clearview slide system ES-220 to mount on my Dobinson drawer system to have much easier access to the fridge in my 200.... and it just doesn’t fit. So, to get to a slide system that does fit, I need a 50 qt or smaller fridge, and the ARB Classic II 50 qt will fit the ES-100 perfectly.

So, want to sell it for $1200, or trade my Zero for a Classic II 50Qt.

The only mod I made to the Zero was I chopped up the DC power cord and added Anderson plugs as I had an idea to use multiple cables. I’m pretty sure the Classic II and Zero used same plug arrangement, so we keep our original cables, and swap fridges. If not same plugs, you can have my modified cable, which works great.

Last edited:
$1200. Also, forgot to note that the frig includes ARB specific tie downs for this model. I had someone from ExPo ask more about the DC cable I modified, I’ll post pics of it tonight.

Here’s a few pics. AC cable. DC cable in disconnected. DC cable connected. And frig plugged into my vehicle using DC cable showing that the frig works, as does the DC cable.

22D396FB-34E5-4256-A007-81CA631A5D57.jpeg

9B38E621-5A73-4616-9F6C-15A013E7D322.jpeg

5949D682-2117-4409-877B-844D0AD5B0AC.jpeg

54EE9344-9E90-4015-B2E0-F422EF23E514.jpeg

Price Reduction: $1100

Not sure why you would cut the plug and add that Anderson plug on it when ARB/Dometic already has a built-in 2 prong (locking/low profile). :doh: Unscrew the 12v end just like you would changing a fuse. Instead you expose the 2 prongs for +/-. Then you just buy the ARB Outlet 10900028 for $8 bucks and wire it up.

Otherwise good luck with your sale. I would be all over this if I didn't already have my ARB Elements 62qt and my Dometic 75DZ

Plugging in the frig is easy if it's not on a slide. I cut the cable so I could easily plug in a coiled cable that would expand when I slid the slide out, and retract when I pushed the slide back in. Not really a "doh" moment, just trying to solve a problem.

Price Reduction: $1000

you still stuck with this ? Willing to Ship ? I'd love to be able to drive out too you but couldn't be further away in the State of TN if i tried lol

I wish it were shippable. Someone in AZ was interested, and the quote from fedex was $500

I wish it were shippable. Someone in AZ was interested, and the quote from fedex was $500
i feel ya. Makes me wish i had made it out to windrock last weekend

If you are serious, and want to meet in Nashville, I don’t mind making the drive.

If you are serious, and want to meet in Nashville, I don’t mind making the drive.
i will be out of town until the 5th. if no one’s snagged it i will likely take you up on that

i will be out of town until the 5th. if no one’s snagged it i will likely take you up on that
Sounds good, just reach out when you get back. Safe travels.

Bump, still for sale.

Bump, still for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom