F/S 97 FJ80 *40th and locked* 284k in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys, let me first say that I really don't want to sell my Truck. I've owned it since last Summer, but wanted to get a nice FJ80 (with lockers) for several years now. I wouldn't put it up for sale but I'm not in the best financial spot right now.
Here's the details: You'll notice a dent on the drivers side passenger door. That was from previous owner. The car was owned by a upper middle class soccer mom, and i bought it from Charles Baulker Lexus after the lady traded it in. All maintence was done by a Toyota dealer. The only thing the truck will need in the future is a passenger side wheel bearing. It has some play but isn't in real bad shape. I took the truck on one camping trip where i did some light wheeling. It's only been through some muddy roads since.
That's it for the basic details. This truck has alot of miles on the clock *284k* and i wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't checked it out thourly and driven it. Call my Cell if you have any questions and are serious about this Truck. 757-218-9933 email: Lonevsowner@juno.com
I don't have a computer at my house so I won't be able to check this thread everyday so please call if you want to get ahold of me faster. I'm asking $4,900.00 obo *Truck has all optional lockers, Center/Front/Rear*

I'll post pick below

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom