F/S 97 FJ80 *40th and locked* 284k in VA

Discussion in 'FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81' started by RanUover, Feb 27, 2007.

1. RanUover

RanUover

Guys, let me first say that I really don't want to sell my Truck. I've owned it since last Summer, but wanted to get a nice FJ80 (with lockers) for several years now. I wouldn't put it up for sale but I'm not in the best financial spot right now.
    Here's the details: You'll notice a dent on the drivers side passenger door. That was from previous owner. The car was owned by a upper middle class soccer mom, and i bought it from Charles Baulker Lexus after the lady traded it in. All maintence was done by a Toyota dealer. The only thing the truck will need in the future is a passenger side wheel bearing. It has some play but isn't in real bad shape. I took the truck on one camping trip where i did some light wheeling. It's only been through some muddy roads since.
    That's it for the basic details. This truck has alot of miles on the clock *284k* and i wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't checked it out thourly and driven it. Call my Cell if you have any questions and are serious about this Truck. 757-218-9933 email: Lonevsowner@juno.com
    I don't have a computer at my house so I won't be able to check this thread everyday so please call if you want to get ahold of me faster. I'm asking $4,900.00 obo *Truck has all optional lockers, Center/Front/Rear*

I'll post pick below

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  2. RanUover

RanUover

forgot to mention that the truck has a clean title

3. RanUover

RanUover

4. RanUover

RanUover

I've replyed to everyone's emails, and a sale is pending.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.