Wanted F Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have an "F" motor they would like to part with? Must be in Ca.

CRZR45 said:
Anyone have an "F" motor they would like to part with? Must be in Ca.
What year F Engine? do you just need a core long block to rebuild? or a used running engine? or an overhauled engine? questions galore, John Pardi. Camino, Calif.

i think i have one. perfect running condition. shaved heads. it was pulled because trans went out and it was easier to just replace wiht a 2f and new trans. it is my dads motor so i will ask him if he is reasdy to get rid of it.

It must be a running motor and would like to have an F motor as the new project I got is a stock uncut rust free 71 with a bad motor. I want to keep it as original as possible.

my motor came out of a 70 so that pretty close. i sent you a pm

Thanks Cruzerman350 I'll wait to hear from you.

ok it is officially yours if you wnat it i will send ifo in a pm right now

now your inbox is full

Sorry, I just cleaned it out. PM me the info..

I have a 1f freshly rebuilt and repainted/replaced from head to toe I may be willing to part with. It was rebuilt professionally and includes valve cover, distributor, oil pump, fuel pump, thermostat housing, valve cover, fan, alternator, and all mounting hardware (including new rubber mounts). Valve cover, timing cover, and fan is painted black engine block, head, and oil pan is green. Includes your choice of 3sp or 4 sp bell housing (with lower BH splash shield)
Pics at http://krishmedia.com/fj/

What is your budget?
please respond via email: Krishmedia@gmail.com

thanks, Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom