SOLD F Motor - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
I will have this motor ready to pick up by next week for whoever wants it. It also has a four speed attached to it. I will not ship it. Needs to be picked up at the shop I have my FJ40 at here in San Diego. Brings some parts to trade or a little bit of cash if you want them. I know nothing about the condition of either except that they were both working when PO began the tear down over 6 months ago. That’s when I bought it and I just starting to work on this one. I figure it’s worth a few hundred bucks to someone or a handful of smaller parts. Put it this way, if you make the trip to get it, I won’t let you leave without it. That being said, since I know the MUD community likes to see prices, let’s say

$500 O.B.O. (emphasis on O.B.O.)

65B8EEDC-FC3D-4C56-B0FC-563519ACA946.jpeg
8417B57A-F324-4F5A-9A56-EFBCFF940BFF.jpeg
DA38A853-F7A4-4217-8221-05948F0D52C0.jpeg
84CC5C7A-12E4-4117-8981-E06BCC3C3F5F.jpeg

Well, I can’t come this weekend (have an electrician coming in from out of town to replace a service panel for me) but I would like to pick this up. And I certainly have plenty of trading bait!

Right under that header at the front will be the date of the engine. Mark probably knows anyhow.

Well, I can’t come this weekend (have an electrician coming in from out of town to replace a service panel for me) but I would like to pick this up. And I certainly have plenty of trading bait!
Mark,

I will see you Saturday @ 11am down here in Santee.

✅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom