F motor carburetor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So apparently I am supposed to have a 2 barrel carburetor for my 60 F motor and the previous owner put a Rochester single barrel on there. I bought a carb rebuild kit on amazon for the correct 2 barrel now that i have the car off I see I got the wrong one. Does anyone have a Rochester carb for reference or even a correct carb sitting around.

If you have a 1960 F engine you should have a F135 with a large window single barrel carburetor. What month/year production date of your FJ40?

So apparently I am supposed to have a 2 barrel carburetor for my 60 F motor and the previous owner put a Rochester single barrel on there. I bought a carb rebuild kit on amazon for the correct 2 barrel now that i have the car off I see I got the wrong one. Does anyone have a Rochester carb for reference or even a correct carb sitting around.
My brother had a Rochester on my fj40 and I found dozens of rebuild kit numbers. SOR told me I would need to know the original vehicle it was meant for as there were so many variants.
I bought a @Trollhole new carb and couldn’t be happier.

This^^^^
When I restored mine it came with the the single barrel, used the same intake manifold and swapped over to the Asain 2 barrel. Super happy with the results.
Or a non-usa carb from SOR is what I did (pre-Trollhole).

x2 on Trollhole...........I do have a carb for a 72 fj40 LMK

how much do you want for the '72 carb ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom