f;;k it cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok help me out I am tired of looking at all this stuff. $1500 every FN part I have . List

New 33x9.50x16 rims and SSwanpers, Tranny,transfer,Hoods doors axels, rack, differentials multiple, drive shafts,aussie rims not split,gas tanks,winch,engine,rack parts,new diesel stuff,filters and waterpump hoses,manuals,roll bars,troopie seat bench from a LHD troopie,assorted hinges,and interior stuff,carb,alt,dis,igniters,grill guard,side bars for a 60,soft doors not so good,intakes,ex, and a lot more I am missing

UPDATEl..........SELLING..........AS.......PIECES........
Whats gone.
Tires and rims
1978 original Rims with tabs
1of the winches
seatbelts
fj60 dash.
Everything must go, You name the price,just don't be too stupid,you can be a little stupid thats ok. I want it gone. Just to let you know how stupid. All my fj60 stuff including the 4 vgc doors and 2 hatches. $150. Honestly I just want this stuff gone.

Last edited:
Interested in your winch. What model is it?

lol I forgot it's a package deal. What kind of winch is it?

Its a superwinch 9000,with no cable.

Are you the original owner or do you know it's history?

I wish it wasn't part of the whole package.

I don't have any use for the rest of the items except maybe the rack parts depending what they are. Are they gutter feet?

I'll make you guys a deal maybe... I'll buy the lot of it from Jim if you guys send me some $ for the parts you want...
mark@woytovich.com if you are SERIOUS and have the $ ready...

I'll make you guys a deal maybe... I'll buy the lot of it from Jim if you guys send me some $ for the parts you want...
''

Well if you do you have to take it all,and sell it from your house cause It can not stay here. There is a bunch more that I am forgetting in those piles.

James

Oh and bring a big trailer just like I mentioned to the guy about the winch.

Are you around on Saturday? Maybe I could come and take a look... I'd need to cart it away in a couple of trips but I could get it done...
I'll call you if I can find your #

Sidebars from the 60? are these the ones that attach to arb and then the sidesteps?

Sidebars from the 60? are these the ones that attach to arb and then the sidesteps?

Do you have a big trailer?. No they are not,they are the old style tube ones that stick out to far.

I'd be interested in the troopie bench seat if it is the std front 60/40 LHD troopie bench seat in good condition.

interested in side bars, pending dimensions & shipping cost. Need sliders for my lifted rig.

will work w/Mark to purchase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom