For Sale F intake/exhaust mani (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have an intake and exhaust man. with 1 barrel carb set up for sale.works fine,saves gas and still has enough power to go hill climbing.the carb is stock and is off of a 68?i also have a rebuild kit to go with it.
also have a head of the same engine,works fine,may need valve seals but i did not smoke when running.
45 bucks for the intake/exhaust/carb combo with gaskets.

$45 bo for the head

will ship but the head should really be picked up 100000lbs. :D
in colorado

I would be interested in the exhaust manifold if it still has the heat riser intact and working. Shoot me some pics.

Thanks,

Sniper

i will get pics for you guyz real soon

as far as pics right now.my camera is out of battery power.
but the heatriser is there and in good shape and the man. is just fine, no cracks.
the intake is fine as well,just needs a bit of a scrubbing.
but i will email pics tonight.
shawn
keep in mind the intake has a 1 barrel carg bolted to it and im not sure if a 2 barrel would bolt right on or you would need an adapter.i would guess an adapter.

I would like to have the carb and rebuild kit. Note that
the late 1968 intake manifolds came with 2 BBL intake
manifold and an adapter plate. The earlier intakes were
for the siamese-head "pre-F" engines. I doubt anybody
wants the intake and exhaust for a pre-F. You should
probably get a picture posted to let us know. I'd like
to have the carb in any case.

youre prabably right. i bought the cruiser(73) with this engine in it,the PO said it was an early f which is what i know,but im thinking that it is earlier than a 68 maybe 63,65 something?
it even has a weird looking valve cover on the engine.doesnt say toyota on it,so im thinkin real early now that ive done a little research.
if you need the carb and rebuild kit let me know.but like i said i have no clue what year this engine is and neither did the po and he bought the kit, from spector,so with my luck it could be for a 2barrel aisen ???

That's why I'd like to see the pics, to see if it's the intake I need. :)

Could you take a look at SOR and see if it compares to any on there.

If it matches the 1969 to 1974 exhaust manifold I'll take.

Let me know which one and how much.

Thanks!

well guys i tried to get pics but they just keep coming out too blurry too see :mad:.so i guess im screwed on pics.
ill look around and see what i really have.
to explain the exhaust man,it has 4 rectagular holes,coming out of the engine,center dump with 2 studs that bolt to the exhaust.
the intake man has three circular holes that goto the engine,and seems to be set up for a 1 barrel only.
but to me the exhaust man will work on an f with a 2 barrel, but if you have a 2barrel the intake is of no use.
the carb worked fine when i pulled it (for a 1 barrel).

You can search and cross reference the block number to see if it's the siamese configuration.

ok i went to spector,and unless you have a 58-67 F then this stuff is no good to you.
i have no clue what the "siamese configuration" is .sorry but this is from an early F.and apparently is of no use to anybody,but if it is of use to you.
let me know ,
it must go.

Dang. Oh, well, I guess. If anyone has the transitional '68 intake, I'm looking for one :-/

sorry i couldnt help buddy
shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom