SOLD F engine parts needed for rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
Starting my search. The needed list from my engine builder is as follows:

6 stock pistons
6 rings
rod bearings
cam bearings

This is for a 1965 stock FJ45 engine.
If I have not included enough information please let me know.
Any and all leads appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris..

Last edited:
I have a line on a set of .020 pistons and rings for the F engine if you can’t find standard.

SOR lists a set of standard in stock.

Thank you! I have never been on instagram so I created an account. I assume he is selling the items listed but I did not see how to buy. Hopefully I got a message to them.

Thank you!
I have seen a couple of people on here mention him before, and that is what they said to do. And they have all received what they bargained for, even though the process was not ‘usual‘ by our current standards.

Usual is evolving I guess. Good luck!

The products will show up, his prices went from reasonable to well….

Last edited:
Got these in a parts lot while back..lmk if any works for you, i didnt run any numbers..
20221213_133618.jpg
20221213_133626.jpg
20221213_133642.jpg

@Wadesters, if you source the piston rings from SOR, be careful/warned...I just had the F engine in my '72 rebuilt and the guy who rebuilt it kept receiving orders from SOR that were missing a ring. After the 2nd time, SOR support found that some kind of error had happened at whoever makes the rings and they made a mistake. He ended up finding the set from a friend of a friend. The crankshaft was not salvageable and sourcing that was another issue we had to overcome. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom