SOLD F engine lift hooks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1674729862785.jpeg

Front hooks readily available. $20 with a qualifying order.

I guess I’m getting a little slower on the uptake! I just realized I’ve got your box here with the fan, spacer and bolts. Shoot me the $20 via PayPal for a front hook and I’ll drop it in the box!

I guess I’m getting a little slower on the uptake! I just realized I’ve got your box here with the fan, spacer and bolts. Shoot me the $20 via PayPal for a front hook and I’ll drop it in the box!
I’d like one of the engine hooks that will fit my 67 block with the 69 head.
I am happy to PayPal you $20, please advise me how you interface with PayPal or point me to a check out with PayPal please.
thanks,
Chip Robie
Virginia Mountain FJ40
464 Old Mountain Rd.,
Stuart, VA 24171

My pp is my mud username at earthlinkdotnet.

If you could, I’d like 2 front hooks for $40. I have a second F motor that needs them as well. PayPal has been sent.

My pp is my mud username at earthlinkdotnet.
Hey Mark,
Thanks for the help. Have you been able to drop off my shipment with the fan, spacer, bolts, and two front hooks? I was able to shoot you $40 via PayPal a week ago. Hope everything is OK.
Best,
Chip Robie in Stuart, Virginia

I know your box left. Might have been Thursday.

Still in search of two rear engine hooks for two 1967-1968 1F engines. Functionality is important; accurate to the year not so much. I’m going to need to have two 1F engines on cherry pickers during the swap. If the rear hook will provide me a safe and secure load balancer mount, I don’t care if it’s not the exact factory year hook.

Big thanks go out to @65swb45 for setting me up with two 1F front hooks, btw.

VA Mountain FJ40

Still in search of two rear engine hooks for two 1967-1968 1F engines. Functionality is important; accurate to the year not so much. I’m going to need to have two 1F engines on cherry pickers during the swap. If the rear hook will provide me a safe and secure load balancer mount, I don’t care if it’s not the exact factory year hook.

Big thanks go out to @65swb45 for setting me up with two 1F front hooks, btw.

VA Mountain FJ40
Because the early rear hooks only use one bolt, I think using the top left bellhousing bolt is a better choice. Just saying.

Because the early rear hooks only use one bolt, I think using the top left bellhousing bolt is a better choice. Just saying.
This is why I love the mud community. You get the opportunity to use the learning of people who have been doing this stuff for decades. That’s really good content, @65swb45, I will take your advice, and I have the 12.9 grade bolts I need to use the bell housing as an attachment point. Thank you!

Big thanks, and the tip of the hat to@65swb45 for the wisdom. Given these facts, I’m closing this wanted ad.

Best,
VA Mountain FJ40

I could use one of those little rear single hole hooks that hooks on last manifold hole. If you still have one how much? Thanks...
You can find hooks and much more on my website, linked in my avatar and my signature line. Yours indicates you joined six days ago. Welcome.😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom