Wanted F Engine Lift Hooks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Bean

GOLD Star
Threads
Looking for a pair of engine lift hooks for 1970 with F motor.
Thanks.

Looking for a pair of engine lift hooks for 1970 with F motor.
Thanks.
I hope this is OK, but I am also looking for a pair. After Green Bean has the pick of the litter, I would be a buyer for a pair if anyone has any. Green bean, I'll delete and start my own thread if this isn't cool with you. It's been on my mind but your thread just reminded me I am in need too!

No problem EWheeler. Hopefully, we will both be successful. Good luck.

😉

Interesting Mark. 2 questions follow: 1) Do you happen to know which hooks fit a 1970: and 2) Do you still have an assortment in your shop? If so, I will take a pair and they can ride along with the carb.
Nice visiting with you this afternoon. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.
Mark.

Interesting Mark. 2 questions follow: 1) Do you happen to know which hooks fit a 1970: and 2) Do you still have an assortment in your shop? If so, I will take a pair and they can ride along with the carb.
Nice visiting with you this afternoon. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.
Mark.
I don't have a rear hook for you Mark. But I will gladly include a front one with your order, no charge. Just put a note in the envelope with your payment to remind me.😉

Last edited:
I have a set of hooks I just pulled off a 85 2f. not sure if there is any difference. might even have 2 sets if you both need those. message me if you want them

Thank you for responding to my quest to find engine lift hooks. How much do you want for a pair?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom