Wanted F engine exhaust manifold for a '68 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure, that's what was on my FJ40 when I bought it. Could I get some pictues.....I've tried another header, but it was built specifically for a 2F motor, and it rubs on my oil regulator. I can probably tell from photos if it would work. Thanks!

If the header doesn’t work out I have a stock exhaust/intake manifold setup from a ‘68. The intake is the wide runner style. $200 plus shipping.

I can get picks if you’re interested.

S4, I’m interested, The header turned out to be the same as what I have, and it just doesn’t seem to fit (rubs against oil regulator). If the intake and exhaust are still together, Please keep them mated and shoot me pics when you can
Thanks

S4, I’m interested, The header turned out to be the same as what I have, and it just doesn’t seem to fit (rubs against oil regulator). If the intake and exhaust are still together, Please keep them mated and shoot me pics when you can
Thanks

Good deal. I’ll get pics today and yes they are still mated...way easier to keep them true to the head.

@Dallas Todd what was the header rubbing on? Do you happen to have a pic? I have my intake and exhaust manifolds off and my exhaust manifold is broken so looking to replace it and trying to decide header vs. stock manifold - price will likely be the deciding factor.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom