F accesories

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by FLFJ40, Jul 19, 2005.

1. FLFJ40

FLFJ40

I would like to have OBA with my F engine and maybe even PS one day. How can I add accesories to my engine when I only have the one pully (one v-velt groove) on my crankshaft?

2. FLFJ40

FLFJ40

BTW the engine is .040 over so it should be able to handle a few non-stock accesories.

3. andrewfarmer

andrewfarmer

On mine I added a second groove on the waterpump pulley. OBA belt is driven by the waterpump. Compressor mounted high on spark plug side.

I found a pulley about the right size, turned the centre out so it was a snug fit on the F pulley, then tacked it in place (making sure it was true) runs 11series belt, worked finw for over 2 years now :)

4. 65swb45

65swb45 Elder Statesman Supporting Vendor

5. clemson55

clemson55

Mark does that mean you wont be shutting down for a while like I saw posted?

6. FLFJ40

FLFJ40

Mark,

I just read your stance on the internet and questions, so here is another from a bottom feeding future customer. I was looking on my F today, because I am planning on buying your pully, and it looks like there isn't enough clearance between the fan and the current pully for another belt. Would I have to space out my fan or is it just an optical illusion?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.