'Extra High Mode' AHC......so tell me this.........? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm pretty sure I got into extra high mode at about at about :45 second mark to 1:20 mark, I also recall getting an additional light on dash when that happened but can't recall what it said. Will try again next time and report back:

I'm pretty sure I got into extra high mode at about at about :45 second mark to 1:20 mark, I also recall getting an additional light on dash when that happened but can't recall what it said. Will try again next time and report back:

It does look like the car raised a bit, weather that was just articulation or the "rough terrain" sensing that was talked about earlier. Was the light that came on the TRAC light? It looked like you were going up at a somewhat quick speed so maybe you lifted or jumped the front wheels a couple of times causing the car to think it was loosing traction.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there is no 4th AHC wheel height sensor on the passanger rear. There are sensors on the driver front and rear and the passanger front. Unless Techstream is just not picking it up. But if this is true that means the car has to estimate or becasue its early 2000's technology more guesstimate the height of the passanger right. I have been fully tucked in the passanger rear and still not activated this mode, so maybe it is also using a calculation of the front height sensors as well?

PXL_20211002_205650878 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom