Exterior restoration. Taking deposits for 2025. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Exterior restoration services including extensive rust repair, bodywork and paint. Look up my threads if yore aren't familiar. I am filling up quickly, but there is availability late winter through the end of 2024. PM with questions.

Kelly

Last edited:
If you weren’t 2,000 miles away we’d be talking for sure. I hope somebody (and I know they will) takes you up on it so I have another one of your resto threads to drool over.

Just out of curiosity, can you get a good idea of what you’re getting into with a thorough set of photos/videos? I love my 60 and want it to live forever but I‘m not actually sure if it’s a good candidate for restoration. Is that “consultation” usually part of the deal?

If you weren’t 2,000 miles away we’d be talking for sure. I hope somebody (and I know they will) takes you up on it so I have another one of your resto threads to drool over.

Just out of curiosity, can you get a good idea of what you’re getting into with a thorough set of photos/videos? I love my 60 and want it to live forever but I‘m not actually sure if it’s a good candidate for restoration. Is that “consultation” usually part of the deal?
I have given rough estimates based on photos almost every time. I know these vehicles well enough that I can predict the level of work from pictures of specific areas. Sometimes there are surprises after I start, but nothing unreasonable.

Most customers ship their vehicles to me, but shipping can be costly these days.

Its worth it. @kelly saad is the man.
IMG_4103.JPG
IMG_4021.JPG

This thread needs more of your customers rigs finished and out and about like @Miloslavich rig looks nice as s*** great work !
Agreed 100%.

MUD needs a "Best of Kelly Saad" Thread.

Admittedly I should post more of my rig and my adventures in Tatonka. will make an effort to do so

P9270141 copy.JPG

What Tatonka looked like in 2009 before Kelly corrected her. Non original Maaco paint, low-riding on snapped OEM springs

My 83 Hilux ( <-- pic) could use this treatment... it's 97% solid with just a few crusty spots on the upper bed welds and a lousy 20 year old repaint. Or is this a Landcruisers only shop?
Lets do it

Don't give me nightmares again with Tatonka before pics
oh Amigo- that before pic, was taken ~ 10 years BEFORE you saw her. She'd been patched up my my local guy (total fail) and when she came to you the rust was way worse!

Maaco hackjob nightmares !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom