For Sale Exterior parts from HDJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some parts that have been removed from my 1992 80 series Diesel Let me know if you have any questions. I am guessing on a lot of the pricing.

Rear bumper right and left: $40 each
Rear bumper Aluminum plate: $25
Front Grille (partially painted and two drilled holes): $75
Euro bolt on hitch: $100
Original chrome roof rack and bolts: $75
Both sets rear seats: $1.05

See photos of the grille and make sure it is what you want. Chrome is in great shape but you can see someone painted it. There was a badge on the front when I got it hence the holes. Paint was done pretty well, but you can tell it is not original. Black paint.

Bumpers are physically great. Good scuff on one and some paint overspray from something on both. The previous owner installed proximity sensors. They are still installed. They still function too.

See one little ding in the photos on the aluminum plate. There is some paint overspray on it too.

Roof rack is perfect for the collector. Comes with original plastic feet and mounting bolt set.

Rear seats: Might pay to have them taken away so please feel free. Good shape though as usual. I think I have all the bolts.

Hitch is the actual hitch meant to go on the Cruiser. It is technically not legal but I can't see anyone figuring that out. The ball is metric and I have not measured it so I do not know the actual size. I have towed my 1-7/8" trailer with it and it is a pretty good fit. That is all I know. No idea what the pin connector type is. Not something standard here. There is a part included in the photo of the aluminum plate. That actually goes with the hitch mount. It is like a sway bar but not really sure what it is for. Some strengthening for towing.

There are some black aluminum rims you can make out in some of the photos. Let me know if anyone is interested. They came on my truck $50 for all four. I will get some info up on them later but I am not in a place to get it. There is a Craigslist ad for them in Atlanta. EGR rims.

OK shipping. Rather not. But I will. If someone wants any of these parts shipped then it might take a week or so to get them boxed up and shipped. I often work out of town so I might be gone for a week or so with no notice. You will have to be patient and I will get them out.

Happy to trade stuff. Looking for expedition gear (front bumper, sliders, Dometic CDF-11 fridge in particular)

Contact me faster at:
toadshade@yahoo.com
Since the updated system, I have not received notifications and I cannot get it fixed. Otherwise, I will check the forum daily to see notifications.

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the grill sending a pm.

EDIT: I am passing on the grill thanks. GLWS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom