Extent of corrosion? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I softly searched for a rust free 62 for three years and found the perfect truck for me in the AZ desert. It was worth the wait. I have to build my wife's 80 out first though :) Our wheeling truck.

My best advice to the OP, shop for a clean body and frame, the rest is a breeze by comparison.

Well gents!! I got one!! Posting here as a follow up and thanks for the input given. I couldn’t be happier with it. Rust free and exactly what I was looking for...

First day was a trip up to park city to ski before catching the red eye home for thanksgiving. She get picked up and shipped tomorrow.

Just this one day of getting out in it was amazing. Love that girl already. Couldn’t be more thrilled

09C25514-CEC9-4876-A2AC-7660792091C0.jpeg

Well gents!! I got one!! Posting here as a follow up and thanks for the input given. I couldn’t be happier with it. Rust free and exactly what I was looking for...

First day was a trip up to park city to ski before catching the red eye home for thanksgiving. She get picked up and shipped tomorrow.

Just this one day of getting out in it was amazing. Love that girl already. Couldn’t be more thrilled

View attachment 2144176
Congrats!!
She looks pretty good.
Drive it home and get to know it....lol.

Nice one. The look on your face kinda says it all.

Congratulations!

Wish I could’ve drove her home. Would have stopped in Colorado to ski and the rest of Utah then fly fished in Tennessee and Virginia, but had to get home for thanksgiving.

Thoroughly loved the 100 or so miles I got with her though. Couldn’t be happier.

Happy thanksgiving gents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom