Extended steel brake lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 92 HZJ77 with approx 6” of lift. Address brakes and brake components while we are at it. Anyone have a source for extended braided lines for front and rear? Contemplating ordering a custom set from what appears to be multiple vendors online who will make custom sets. Currently living in Japan, limited resources to that kind of thing here especially in Okinawa.

are you looking for longer soft lines or longer hard lines? hard lines is easy, get a flairing kit, brake line and couplers and make your own. soft lines youll probably need to take some measurements and go from there.

are you looking for longer soft lines or longer hard lines? hard lines is easy, get a flairing kit, brake line and couplers and make your own. soft lines youll probably need to take some measurements and go from there.
Great question thank you. Looking for soft lines. All is good on the hardware side of things. Trying to weight pros and cons of braided vs no braided for my use and application. All I can do is take some measurements and go from there you’re right. Just looking for someone who had found a place that makes 6” longer than factory brake lines for the 70 series LC.

I don't have the part numbers right now but I know there are longer OEM soft brake lines you can order for after a lift is installed but 6" is a bit much more than what I did.

I got a set from @OGBeno.

Superior engineering do them, there are others too but I can't recall right now. Might dig up some more options out of aus with a google search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom