Extended brake lines. Which one am I missing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These would be great if they were ever in stock.
Joey gives you the Toyota part numbers right on his site. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

not to muddy the waters too much, but if I'm doing a FRONT brake line R/R of ALL soft lines and using extended where needed, I believe this is the correct parts to order:

Right (Passenger) Front Part Number: 90947-A2016 1

Left (Driver) Front Part Number: 96940-34605 1

Front Outers (at caliper) Part Number: 90947-02A16 2

does this look right? am I missing any?

Here's a cross reference chart for longer OEM brake lines and aftermarket versions. Measure what you need and you can piece a kit together:

NGz2It3.jpg

All 4 calipers use banjo fittings and the length of the caliper lines are the same from left to right.
The only brake lines that need to be extended are the 3 axle drops. 2 for the front axle, 1 for the rear axle.
I also suggest sticking with OEM lines. Joey has all you need.
Don't screw around with brakes. Get the correct parts.

I am somewhat confused here. I am in the middle of a lift, so ordered extended lines. Joey’s website says there is only one line for the front. I trust Joey on most things, but I think he has this wrong. His site says there are two lines on rear axle (PN 96940-34705). But one of those is actually for the front, driver side, correct?

I am somewhat confused here. I am in the middle of a lift, so ordered extended lines. Joey’s website says there is only one line for the front. I trust Joey on most things, but I think he has this wrong. His site says there are two lines on rear axle (PN 96940-34705). But one of those is actually for the front, driver side, correct?
There are two in the front and one in the rear. Front driver/passenger, and one rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom