EXPO 5.16.2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weather permitting I plan on going Sat as well, driving a green LC80.

I am planning on camping nearby on Fri and Sat, attending on Sat. But, weather may sway our camping plans. Two consecutive rainy/snowy weekends in a row is enough for May.

As usual I will volunteering there and heading up Thursday afternoon. Hope to see some of you up there and hope the weather holds out. Don't mind the cold but the rain could be a factor.

If my plans work out I'll be up north Friday afternoon hauling my original cruiser to a cooler climate where it's nicer to work on it. Not sure what I'm all doing but hope to pick up a few things from someone at the EXPO. Depending on how much I get done I might be open to camping.

I'm planning on driving up on Saturday morning, and hanging out for a bit. Not going to camp though.

Flagstaff is showing 45/29 on Friday 70% precip, 51/30 on Saturday 40% precip. Better make sure that awning doesn't leak anymore. :flush:

Mormon Lake, AZ (86038) Weather
3:01 pm MST

Fri
May 15
44°
31°
Rain/Snow Showers
50%
SW 15 mph
Friday
May 15
44°
50%
Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 44F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
WindSW 15 mph
Friday Night
31°
80%
~1 in
Rain and snow showers in the evening turning to all snow overnight. Thunder possible. Low 31F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snowfall around one inch.
WindWSW 7 mph

Sat
May 16

51°
32°
AM Snow Showers
40%
WSW 13 mph
Saturday
May 16

51°
40%
Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
WindWSW 13 mph
Saturday Night

32°
10%
Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
WindWSW 8 mph

Sun
May 17

61°
37°
Mostly Sunny
May 17

61°
0%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 61F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
WindS 10 mph
Sunday Night

37°
0%
Clear skies. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
WindSSW 5 mph

Show off. :). Sounds like going up Friday may not pan out without my galoshes.

Show off. :). Sounds like going up Friday may not pan out without my galoshes.
LOL ...... Have not heard someone use that word, "galoshes" in years........Epic !!!!!

going on saturday and with the weather will probably just camp in my house.

Galoshes was used quite a bit over the last three years by me. Salt and leather soles do not play nice together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom