Exploded Parts Diagram Manual? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

knuckle47

I can’t get enough Land Cruiser
SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know if there is an exploded parts diagram book available for the FJ40? I am looking for the kind of book that shows small details. Something like the gasket between the rear tail light lens and the lamp housing …or the exploded views of the steering column with the different layers of parts as it connects to the firewall….these are just examples of course

years ago, I would go to the parts counter and they used a micro-fiche that showed everything in each assembly. I am sure in todays technology it may be computerized… If i am planning a restoration for a higher level of “exactness” where would I find that kind of information?

Does anyone know if there is an exploded parts diagram book available for the FJ40? I am looking for the kind of book that shows small details. Something like the gasket between the rear tail light lens and the lamp housing …or the exploded views of the steering column with the different layers of parts as it connects to the firewall….these are just examples of course

years ago, I would go to the parts counter and they used a micro-fiche that showed everything in each assembly. I am sure in todays technology it may be computerized… If i am planning a restoration for a higher level of “exactness” where would I find that kind of information?

Is this what you're looking for? Coolerman's FJ40 Schematics

Oh yea ! :cheers: We are 3000 miles apart but … I owe you one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom