Dealer Expert opinion on this '78 FJ40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bid on overton's red 40 that was just on BaT, but it went for higher than I thought, especially after one layers in BaT fees. I'm keeping an eye on his site and he has helped a lot in my search.

How's this one?

I really like that it has AC, disc brakes, a radio, and most importantly it passes smog in California.

I don't like some of the aftermarket stuff (headlights, gauges on the dash, bedliner on the floor, ...). There's definitely some paint bubbles in the right rear corner. Anyone know anything about this one?

Looks good to me, get him down in price a little. Make sure they didn't do any short cuts on that rear quarter... some bubbling can be seen on Ambulance Door. Maybe they still have the skid plate somewhere too, looks like it was removed.

How's this one?

I really like that it has AC, disc brakes, a radio, and most importantly it passes smog in California.

I don't like some of the aftermarket stuff (headlights, gauges on the dash, bedliner on the floor, ...). There's definitely some paint bubbles in the right rear corner. Anyone know anything about this one?

That looks to be a pretty nice cruiser. No obvious signs of hackery that I can see from the few pictures posted.

If you could get him down to $23-24 I'd say that's a deal as long as the undercarriage looks as good as the rest of the cruiser!

I still think the green 77 here in Ivins UT is a great choice, maybe I can get a good look at it on the lift for you??? plus you would have some extra cash left to get it exactly where you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom