Experienced 100 Series Mechanic - MD/NOVA Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for recommendations for someone to do an overall 'health; inspection of my modified LX470.

I am taking the family to CO this summer. I am driving out solo and just really want a second set of eyes to go over my truck just in case I have missed something. I am OCD on my maintenance and know my truck very well. I don't have any major issues just a couple nagging things that may or may not be problems.

Any professional recommendations are greatly appreciated OR if any other member is an experienced DIYer with a 100 series I'd happily provide beverages and food for a half day of driving my truck and taking a look.

Note I have already contacted OTRAMM and have a request in for estimate but he is a good distance away from me and not sure I can get it there time since he is also booked for a month.

TIA

IMG_20190216_135153870.jpg

When are you planning to head out to Colorado?

Leaving ~July 23 return date is TBD but ~August 13

Thanks @Von Hayek I will give him a call. Still about 1.5hr away from me but worth a try, not getting much of response from other shops.

I have worked with Land Cruiser Heaven up in Hagerstown. Frank the owner and his crew seem to be very professional and knowledgeable. They are extremely busy and it did take them a while to get to my rig. They did a similar service, doing a complete assessment of my rig ('99 Hundy). They have lots of trucks in there, primarily 40s and 80s, doing restoration and modifications. I would definitely recommend them but just get on their calendar sooner than later for your trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom