Experience with Canary Island Rover? (seeking BJ73) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm a newbie and don't know if I'm in the right place or doing this the right way. I'm looking into working with Canary Island Rover to locate and help export a BJ73. If anyone has experience doing the same I'd like to know your experiences with them (PM or otherwise). Thanks!

He has listed an ad on here before but no personal experience. See this link:

For Sale - 12.000€ euros - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser LJ77 LX

If you are shopping for LHD 70 series. @joekatana is another option.
He has listed an ad on here before but no personal experience. See this link:

For Sale - 12.000€ euros - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser LJ77 LX

If you are shopping for LHD 70 series. @joekatana is another option.

Thanks!

I would reach out to MUD member ‘SteveJackson’ for help. Total legit and definitely worth a call.

I’m currently working with Canary Island Rover. Nice guy.....has shown me several nice trucks. I’m looking for something pretty specific so we have not yet pulled the trigger. Just really depends on what you want. Those LHD 70 series are generally devoid of AC. That would be a no go for me.

I’m currently working with Canary Island Rover. Nice guy.....has shown me several nice trucks. I’m looking for something pretty specific so we have not yet pulled the trigger. Just really depends on what you want. Those LHD 70 series are generally devoid of AC. That would be a no go for me.
Good to know, I appreciate the response. We signed the agreement a couple days ago and we're off!

If Canary Island Rover doesn't work out, i would second @SteveJackson or @joekatana . There is also Commonwealth Classics in Marshall VA, he imports from that part of the world, hasn' thad cruisers lately but is on the look out...

Good thing you know a guy then that can supply ac kits for these lhd 70 series ;)

I'm a newbie and don't know if I'm in the right place or doing this the right way. I'm looking into working with Canary Island Rover to locate and help export a BJ73. If anyone has experience doing the same I'd like to know your experiences with them (PM or otherwise). Thanks!

Any particular reason why you want a BJ73 and not the more powerful and more desirable HZJ73 ? I would even pick a LJ or KZJ73 over a BJ73 for myself .

Any particular reason why you want a BJ73 and not the more powerful and more desirable HZJ73 ? I would even pick a LJ or KZJ73 over a BJ73 for myself .
For my budget I’m more likely to find a clean, solid BJ73 where I’m looking but if other 73s turn up, great. I’ve wavered on whether I’ll be satisfied with the underpowered 3B but feel confident that local driving and to my cabin I’ll be fine. From what I’ve gathered it will take well to after-market turbo down the road if I want an upgrade. But I welcome any other thoughts! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom