ExpeditionOverland: South America 2017 - Debuts 10/27/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Episode 6 is now available on YouTube. Give it a watch, like and subscribe if you enjoy. Let me know what you think!

That episode looked like good fun! Much better than a few back being woken up in the middle of the night by the policia with guns drawn!

That episode looked like good fun! Much better than a few back being woken up in the middle of the night by the policia with guns drawn!

It certainly was :D

The latest episode of our South America adventure is now on YouTube. In this episode we visit the magnificent Salar de Uyuni and prep for the voyage beyond.

I liked the islands on the salt flats.

Episode 8 is now available for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy our voyage across the mountains of Bolivia

Very cool. Bolivia is quite interesting.

Episode 10 has hit the interwebs. Follow as we continue south through Chile and make our way to Villa O'Higgins

Watched episode 10 today, southern Chile is pretty cool. Hope to get down there someday. The place looks like Alaska.

Episode 11 is now on YouTube and marks the 2nd to last episode for this season. We do a super rare offroad crossing from Chile into Argentina that sees just a handful of vehicles each year. I hope you enjoy it!

Next week is the season finale and I hope to see some of you at the season finale party (1/20/18) here in SLC at Equipt Expedition Outfitters. The whole team will be there, looking forward to meeting all of the shows viewers, answering questions, etc. You can register and learn more here: Expedition Overland Season 3 Finale Wrap Party

This is very cool. Love this series.

This episode marks the end of the road (figuratively and literally) for the Expedition Overland Season 3 and our PanAmerican Highway endeavor, having now traversed Prudhoe Bay, Alaska to Ushuaia, Argentina. The ending in Ushuaia was bittersweet, while we accomplished what we had set out to do a year ago when we kicked off planning for the South America segment, we would also be closing the tents for the last time and loading the trucks into containers. Life was slipping past us back home and we all had family, work and other commitments to see to, return was necessary and a relief in it's own right. We had driven all of these miles unscathed and came out not only better friends but life long friends because of it. We learned so many things about the world around us, the people we encountered and most importantly ourselves.

Last nights season wrap party at Equipt here in SLC was humbling and overwhelming yet provided some amazing fulfillment knowing that viewers are finding inspiration on our story and using it as an impetus to plan their own adventures. That was so encouraging to hear firsthand and I thank all of you that shared those stories with us. I'd like to thank everyone that had a part in this adventure, the entire XO team and staff, our families (my wife Candace is an absolute rockstar), the sponsors that make it all feasible and most importantly the viewers for making all the effort worth it.

Thanks for watching everyone!

Congratulations on the success...
Great season... looking forward to the next one!

Been forcefully slowing down my watching of these, to make them last! Awesome series, been watching since AK and Mackenzie.

These are definitely first-rate vids. Please make more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom