Expedition Trailer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to sell our Moab Fort XL trailer as we are most likely upgrading. Made in Phoenix by Bivouac Camping Trailers at Central & Deer Valley.

I have attached a spec sheet of everything included and a few photos. The trailer is awesome and I have loved using it for the last five years. The Tepui tent opens to a queen bed size platform and is very comfortable.

I have well over $20,000 into it. Looking to get $15,500 (or $15,000 from CSC members). A new one with these options will be more than $22,000 and you will have to wait six months.

Send me a PM and come by and see it. Who knows, I might even let you take it out for a test!

Happy Holidays.

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

IMG_5536.jpeg

IMG_9049.jpeg

IMG_9804.jpeg

Attachments

• FortXL Summit Trailer For Sale.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I’ve been considering upgrading our Fort XL as well. Curious what options you are looking at? Turtleback, Patriot, Kimberley, or some other route? I really like the BruderX stuff but I have reservations about Australia companies with no USA support network. Almost same with Patriot, a lotta proprietary stuff and they only have one distributor in Oklahoma. I was never a huge fan of Turtleback but US made and being able to get repairs and upgrades in Chandler is a big plus.

Dylan,

I understand your dilemma with choosing. There are so many options out there. Many more than when we bought ours five plus years ago.

Maybe start a new thread and get some opinions? I do not know many CSC members with expedition trailers but it might be worth a shot. I know Chris @1Louder has had various trailers in the past. Maybe he can chime in?

Happy New Year!

Just posted this in the main classified thread on MUD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom