Hi, Just wondering what the recommendations are for suspension setup for a loaded 100 (off around Morocco for 5 weeks in April - leaving on the 31st March). I'm picking up a 2000 HDJ100 next week and will be kitting it out with: Permanent Fixtures: Sahara bar at front with 12K Milemarker hydraulic winch ARB locker on front Sliders (possibly) 182l Aux tank under the boot Kaymar rear carrier with 1 spare on it (see below). Roof Rack Compressor + tank 3rd Battery For trips: Extra spare on Kaymar Roof tent 50L fridge and storage system in boot 50L water tank over behind 2nd row seats 2 Adults 3 Children + a stack of nappies and other kit. I'm keen to get a setup commonly used in Aus, but don't know if I will be able to get the components sent over in time so need to consider the alternatives. I'm aiming for around a 2.5" lift, need the the suspension to be able to handle the heavy weight, but also be OK to drive when in normal trim(i.e. no water tank, fridge, roof tent, only one spare on the Kaymar e.t.c. The trip will be around 5000 miles, 90% tarmac, the other 10% being split between rocky mountain tracks and stoney/sandy desert roads including some work in the dunes. Looking at the Slee site and here, I've come up with the following: Front: Slee Diff Drop Kit OME Torsion Bars OME N133 Rear: OME 866 springs N74L shocks I may even be tempted to get two sets of springs, one for when fully loaded and one for day to day use (OME 865s?). Does this sound sensible? Any other suggestions?