Expedition / Overlanding Landcruiser 200 - Diesel V8 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Landcruiser-j20-Diesel-V8-verkauf-4.JPG

After some extended Trips which leads me through africa, south america, Europa and Iceland, I had to work on my Career for some years now. I got a big chance, which doenst allows extended trips.

Therefore I decide to offer my Overlanding-Rig for sale.

Offroad-Reisefahrzeug-Landcruiser-J20-200-diesel-verkauf.jpg

The travelsetup is well approved, extremly comfortable, quiet inside (too with muddies), well designed, the Land Cruiser is in excellent condition.

I did offer the Land Cruiser fully equipped, Travelsetup with all Equipment. A full list you will find on a link below.

Specs:
Modell: Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (J20) V8 Diesel
Baujahr: 2011
Buildup 2011-2012 (first overlanding trip at 16.9.2012)
Kilometers done: 88`000km

It is an land cruiser 200 with european specs - hydraulic suspension with allows to lift and lower the car, to adjust the dampers. The Suspension is upgraded and provide excellent road and offroad handling.

Here the short specs: AHC (Active Hight Control), Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Crawl, JBL 14-speaker system, Iphone Integration, USB Connection, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Navigation, Anti-theft system, Sunroof, 14 Airbags, Pre Crash Safety System, Four-zone automatic air-conditioning, Pollen filter / Clean air filter, Active Traction control (A-TRC).

The Engine is an 4.5l Diesel TwinTurbo V8 who has 286 PS/HP, 210 kw and 650 Nm - a dream to drive!

He is equipped with an additional fuel tank, a winch, difflocks, 33" mud terrain tyres, sand ladders, ground anchor, a well sorted recovery kit, airbag lift, sideawning and an roof rack & thule roof box.

Details you will find here: Landcruiser 200 D4D V8 for Sale

You just need some luckage and are able to start. Everything is included from recovery gear, overlanding gear (complete list is above), just the cooker is missing (you have to decide if you take gas, unleaded or whatever)

In the back of the Landcruiser you have a bed which allows you to sleep comfortable too with 1.95cm height, comfortable bed, fridge, freezer, watertank, hot water & external shower, foldable toilet (and tent), 12v Energyconcept (Booster, Solar, 220v Plugin), Side-Awning with 4 sides, and last but not least a clever fresh air concept in the car.

The car Location is Switzerland, but after 5x international shipping in the past, I have the experiences to ship him worldwide. Testride is just possible in Switzerland, Zurich.

Price on request (by email), contact details are provided.

Offroad-Reisefahrzeug-Landcruiser-J20-200-diesel-verkauf-2.jpg

Overlanding-History:
20`500km Transafrika
33`400km Southamerica
7`000km Iceland
27`000 km Europe

There are some threads at ih8mud around my travels:
Transafrica over the west (Mali, Nigeria, Angola)

I guess that you dont often see an car offer, which that many Pictures, Links, Blogs - which will show you if you would like that Setup for Overlanding.

TransAfrica-Flyer.jpg

I will work on an complete list in english language in the next days.

If only I could import this to the USA...

Landcruiser-j20-Diesel-V8-verkauf-4.JPG

After some extended Trips which leads me through africa, south america, Europa and Iceland, I had to work on my Career for some years now. I got a big chance, which doenst allows extended trips.

Therefore I decide to offer my Overlanding-Rig for sale.

Offroad-Reisefahrzeug-Landcruiser-J20-200-diesel-verkauf.jpg

The travelsetup is well approved, extremly comfortable, quiet inside (too with muddies), well designed, the Land Cruiser is in excellent condition.

I did offer the Land Cruiser fully equipped, Travelsetup with all Equipment. A full list you will find on a link below.

Specs:
Modell: Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (J20) V8 Diesel
Baujahr: 2011
Buildup 2011-2012 (first overlanding trip at 16.9.2012)
Kilometers done: 88`000km

It is an land cruiser 200 with european specs - hydraulic suspension with allows to lift and lower the car, to adjust the dampers. The Suspension is upgraded and provide excellent road and offroad handling.

Here the short specs: AHC (Active Hight Control), Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Crawl, JBL 14-speaker system, Iphone Integration, USB Connection, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Navigation, Anti-theft system, Sunroof, 14 Airbags, Pre Crash Safety System, Four-zone automatic air-conditioning, Pollen filter / Clean air filter, Active Traction control (A-TRC).

The Engine is an 4.5l Diesel TwinTurbo V8 who has 286 PS/HP, 210 kw and 650 Nm - a dream to drive!

He is equipped with an additional fuel tank, a winch, difflocks, 33" mud terrain tyres, sand ladders, ground anchor, a well sorted recovery kit, airbag lift, sideawning and an roof rack & thule roof box.

Details you will find here: Landcruiser 200 D4D V8 for Sale

You just need some luckage and are able to start. Everything is included from recovery gear, overlanding gear (complete list is above), just the cooker is missing (you have to decide if you take gas, unleaded or whatever)

In the back of the Landcruiser you have a bed which allows you to sleep comfortable too with 1.95cm height, comfortable bed, fridge, freezer, watertank, hot water & external shower, foldable toilet (and tent), 12v Energyconcept (Booster, Solar, 220v Plugin), Side-Awning with 4 sides, and last but not least a clever fresh air concept in the car.

The car Location is Switzerland, but after 5x international shipping in the past, I have the experiences to ship him worldwide. Testride is just possible in Switzerland, Zurich.

Price on request (by email), contact details are provided.

Offroad-Reisefahrzeug-Landcruiser-J20-200-diesel-verkauf-2.jpg

Overlanding-History:
20`500km Transafrika
33`400km Southamerica
7`000km Iceland
27`000 km Europe

There are some threads at ih8mud around my travels:
Transafrica over the west (Mali, Nigeria, Angola)

I guess that you dont often see an car offer, which that many Pictures, Links, Blogs - which will show you if you would like that Setup for Overlanding.

TransAfrica-Flyer.jpg

I will work on an complete list in english language in the next days.
Hi, not familiar with this posting but is the car still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom