EXPED Megamat issue.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
My EXPED Megamat issue is a non issue after talking with EXPEDđź‘Ź

The story -
Over 5 years and close to 400 nights I have used a Megamat 7.5 in my Campteq.
Recently I developed a very small leak. After several hours/days of looking I find the seam is separating.
So I start looking for a replacement 7.5 EVERYWHERE with no luck.
Because of space I cannot use the slightly larger Megamat10 so Im freaking out!
Call EXPED to see if there is a fix. EXPED informs me there is no fix and we will send you a ROA to ship it back. Once back if we cannot repair we replace it with the Mga 10 because your 7.5 is no longer produced. WHAT!!
I explain why the upgrade will be a problem and they put me on hold. Great🥴
No problem we may of found the last 7.5 in the USA and it now has your name on it. Can I get your shipping info....đź‘Ť:cool:

EXPED wins big time in my book for customer support and standing behind a great product. Buy with confidence.

Glad to hear they stand behind their products so well. I'm a happy owner of a Megamat Core2 Duo, and while it hasn't had as much use, it's still a wonderful way to sleep in the RTT. Thanks for posting on their customer service,

Only 160 nights on mine over the last 5 plus years, I can’t imagine not having an exped. Great to hear they stand by the product.

Can't recommend them highly enough. I used one for several years, and own 3. However, I am super happy with the upgraded non-inflatable mattress in my RTT.

Im glad you guys recommended Exped, by far the most comfortable mattress Ive owned. Glad to hear they stand behind them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom