Exhaust work near Arlington VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I'm looking for a shop in or near Arlington VA that will do some exhaust work on my 1997 FZJ80. I already have the parts in hand (down pipe, cat, O2 sensors), just need a shop willing to work with customer supplied parts and some rusty hanger repair. I've already heard about Hi-Flo custom exhaust in Manassas, but that's pretty far from me. Do you guys know of anything closer to Arlington? Thanks in advance!

Zach

Damn davesax36, I had already set up a trip down to Manassas by the time I saw your offer. Hi-Flo is working on it today. We'll see how it turns out. Thanks for the offer though man! Are you building your cat-back from scratch? Like bending and welding yourself?

No bending, but I have all the tubing, pie cuts, and angles here. So yeah, I guess I am sorta.

We should hang either way some time. All these other guys are spread all over the place.

Yeah man I’m down. Don’t see a whole lot of LCs in Arlington. Have you done any of the Taskers Gap or Peters Mill runs? I’ve been wanting to for a while

Btw got the truck back from Hi-Flo this afternoon. They did a great job, ended up doing a whole header back job. The only issue is the dude said he had a hard time tightening out a leak between the header and down pipe but should be good. Also something is rattling on startup and shutdown. Has to be a pipe on frame kind of thing. I’ll mess with it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom