Exhaust Side Replacement- 94 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I've been scouring the forums educating up on options and such but have been unable to determine an answer.

My exhaust-side pipes have become pretty ratty and I want to replace all- from header back. I see that there are (2) pipes (downpipes) joined at a single cat on my rig (must have been modded by the previous owner). And then (2) outlets out of the cat to a Y pipe to a Magnaflow muffler, which then pipes out to the rear.

*downpipes are rusting out and need replaced
*cat has developed devil screeches in the housing and annoys the piss out of me and needs replaced
* Muffler seems ok but I'd consider removing for a full kit

I've not found any answers on if there are any direct aftermarket/performance bolt in options. I've searched and can find '96 Borlas and Magnaflow, etc...

Are there no companies fabbing up performance replacements for '94s?

I essentially would like to replace from header back. Anything performance oriented out there that does it all? Or am I looking at a trig to the local exhaust guy?

Thanks!

On the 93-94, it's pretty much a trip to the local exhaust shop or modify to the 95+ version, but that depends on the testing in your state. If it's rigid them you're looking at local fab to get it rebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom