Exhaust Muffler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are a few guys that have replaced busted/rusted factory with the walker or equivalent brand stock replica.
Check YouTube for them and you will see, think @suprarx7nut did on his older truck.

There are a few guys that have replaced busted/rusted factory with the walker or equivalent brand stock replica.
Check YouTube for them and you will see, think @suprarx7nut did on his older truck.
Bosal on my 99. Definitely not up to OEM standards, but I have been pleased with it for what it is. On my 06 LX I think I'll go OEM, but I wouldn't fault anyone for going with Bosal. Solid product for the price point, especially if you're looking at typical retail OEM pricing.

I was looking into this and there are several options out there.

Bosal 279-773
Walker 55329
AP Emissions 7479 (Eastern)

Probably all Chinamade. ;)

I don't trust my welding on a muffler... I'm a rookie. :confused:

just received the bosal muffler today from rockauto. was the cheapest around. waiting on all the OEM gaskets and HDW now

Boise Muffler installed an AP Parts 7479 muffler for $346. They noted a ticking noise upon start up and said I should replace my passenger side exhaust manifold for $938. My 2005 is quieter now than it has been in the last 6 years.

20210923_131259.jpg

I just put the Walker on mine, snagged it on sale from O’Reilly for $160. Happy with it thus far, it’s been on 2 months. Bolted up nicely and is pretty quiet, too quiet. I miss the semi-ballsy sound of my half blown muffler lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom