Exhaust Manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a long-time lurker and new member. My '70 FJ40 cruiser was purchased from the PO by my dad in 1976, the year I was born, and has been sitting for the last 13 years. We rebuilt it this summer and I am driving it while we add the finishing touches. I am looking for an exhaust manifold. The one I have is seriously messed up. If anyone has a good one lying around, give me a price. I appreciate your help.

To keep the moderators work down, I think they would appreciate it if you would post want ads iin the wanted section. No worries, your a newb so its understandable. But now you know :D

Bailey, I thought you left my soap box at the shop. Give the guy a break.

Best bet for a F motor ex is SOR. You will pay a bit ($100) but worth it to get a good one. You might find a used one around but be careful

Hey. Rob here.
I have a intake/exhast manifold off my 73 F engine available.
Oil pump went out and seized motor.
I can send you some pics of it and a price if you are interested.
Thanks, Rob.

[quote author=dd113 link=board=1;threadid=6569;start=msg53554#msg53554 date=1066792516]
Bailey, I thought you left my soap box at the shop. Give the guy a break.

[/quote]
I wish there had been a soapbox... you were nearly out of Gojo on saturday. :flipoff2: :D

No, I was not out of GOJO. I hid it from you.

You are much better off buying a matched set as advertised above. You want to make sure it is flat and that all the bolts that hold the 2 together are still good. Pull it apart and replace the gasket and go.

I know a lot of people hate SOR. I buy a lot of cruiser parts. Sor is the only place I know of that I 100% trust the quality of their used parts. You pay extra for that. I only buy things from them that can look OK to a seller but really are junk. Saves time and money in the long run.

I know a lot of people hate SOR. I buy a lot of cruiser parts. Sor is the only place I know of that I 100% trust the quality of their used parts. You pay extra for that. I only buy things from them that can look OK to a seller but really are junk. Saves time and money in the long run.

Huh?

He knows that a lot of people don't like SOR cause of their prices and $5 handling charge. However, SOR is the only place where you know that you are getting what you paid for. I have never once been shorted out by SOR, or been shipped cheap stuff. They also only sell good used parts, so you pay for that assurance, but it may save you a lot of hassle.
Upfront cost vs potentional hassle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom