Exhaust for 3fe fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roastchestnuts

TLCA #28675 Salt wagon Fj40
Threads
I have a 1991 3fe fj80 and my muffler and pipes from where the y pipe bolts catalytic converter to the the tail pipe are pretty much toast. The cats are fine since I replaced them last year. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations of places to get a new exhaust welded up? or if anybody knows about a good bolt on kit with y pipe, tail pipe and muffler? Preferably my North Carolina cruiser guys could chime in since I am on Ocracoke Island in Eastern NC. (only accessible by ferry or small plane) takes forever to get anywhere and makes it hard to shop around for these kind of things. I am just getting tired of sputtery rattly exhaust so ANY information on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Robert

I dont think anyone makes kits anymore. Any exhaust shop can make you one though.

Click the ONSC link in my signature and say hey to all the other cruiser guys in NC.

I have a 1991 3fe fj80 and my muffler and pipes from where the y pipe bolts catalytic converter to the the tail pipe are pretty much toast. The cats are fine since I replaced them last year. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations of places to get a new exhaust welded up? or if anybody knows about a good bolt on kit with y pipe, tail pipe and muffler? Preferably my North Carolina cruiser guys could chime in since I am on Ocracoke Island in Eastern NC. (only accessible by ferry or small plane) takes forever to get anywhere and makes it hard to shop around for these kind of things. I am just getting tired of sputtery rattly exhaust so ANY information on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Robert
I have a 91 with the 3fe had a local shop install complete from head pipes to tailpipe. Trashed the cats installed flowmaster muffler and tucked the whole system higher for clearance. Big difference very happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom