Exhaust for 2008-2016 land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, does anybody have a stock LC200 exhaust for a 6speed truck that they want to sell?

Or, use as 50% credit towards a brand new BAmufflers catback system?

Keith 760-877-4234

Would a 2013 LX570 exhaust work? Might be interested, kind of local in LA.

I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust for my 2016 land cruiser. I am not having any luck. No one has built on for it yet that I know. Billy Boats (b&b) in Arizona will custom do one but they need a vehicle for 3-5 days to design one and I am too far away from there. Does anyone know of an exhaust and any other performance parts for the 5.7 land cruiser?
I purchased a 2013 in January and it had a MagnaFlow muffler already installed. Might be worth looking into if no one else here has mentioned.

I purchased a 2013 in January and it had a MagnaFlow muffler already installed. Might be worth looking into if no one else here has mentioned.
Do you know what size Magnaflow or do you have any videos to show us how it sounds?

I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust for my 2016 land cruiser. I am not having any luck. No one has built on for it yet that I know. Billy Boats (b&b) in Arizona will custom do one but they need a vehicle for 3-5 days to design one and I am too far away from there. Does anyone know of an exhaust and any other performance parts for the 5.7 land cruiser?
Hello,
I would call Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries and pick his brain. No one knows LC's like Keith does. He is out of the office most days, but is always available via phone. You can call or text him anytime at 760-877-4234. He does take many calls and texts a day, but is very good at getting back to everyone.

Thanks, Shawna, DDI

LC200.png

MotorHead.png

Rec Mods.jpg

Attachments

• Dirty Deeds Industries and BAMuffler Exhaust System Guide.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Hello,
I would call Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries and pick his brain. No one knows LC's like Keith does. He is out of the office most days, but is always available via phone. You can call or text him anytime at 760-877-4234. He does take many calls and texts a day, but is very good at getting back to everyone.

Thanks, Shawna, DDI

View attachment 2710192

View attachment 2710193

View attachment 2710194

Hi Shawna--I see the attached graphics and am curious if free shipping is still a promotion going on? It has a graphic all to itself, however, the it states online orders only on 6/2/21 which we are now well beyond. Could you please provide some clarification?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom