Exhaused searching for an exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
folks,I've been through the searches over and over. Looks like to only options for new down pipes on a 94 is new from toyota or get a custom exhaust??

I do have a question will the exhaust from a 96+ bolt onto my 94?? there seems to be some aftermarket support for those..

thanks,

bob

It's a bit dusty, from the day I got it. It sat for 12 years 1/2 restored.
IM002329.jpg
IM002333.jpg
IM002331.jpg

I just bought this! I am going to make it work! That is all I can say other than great customer service. The exhaust should be here this week and I will go from there... It cost a liitle over US$500 to my door. That is cheaper than I can get it built at a local shop.

Toyota Rage Big Bore Exhausts - Partsco.com

Well, I mostly need the down pipes. Mire are cracking right where the O2 sensors go.

bob

Have you checked with Downey?

Downey Off-Road Exhaust Headers

Scroll to the bottom, there are 80 series headers...

Thanks no , but this "Your hometown muffler shop will have to make the converter connection for you." Won't work for me. I just had it to the only place in 50miles that would even look at it and he said no. I had a few places call me a liar and said the vehicle doesn't exist...

I'm still curious if a newer system would work if I got it complete fron the head back??

bob

Search for Bosal exhaust online. I was able to buy their parts from my local NAPA.

Just curious here...is it common to run into these kinds of issues with a '94? (I'm shopping for an 80-series at the moment)

As our 80-Series vehicles get older there will be less aftermarket support. You should be able to get what you need from Toyota for many more years as long as it is a fairly common consumable part. In this case, you can still buy the exhaust from Cruiserdan but you couldn't get a driver-side tan sun visor for a US Spec 1997 because Toyota does not have them any more. Same is true for some other "soft" parts for the tan/oak interior.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom