Events to Attend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's never too early to make plans to come down to the hills of Arkansas in October for the 9th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl! We will be breaking in the new stage we built this January with our favorite band on Friday night. The dates are October 10-13 2013. We showed Art a good time last year and would love to show you guys some good southern hospitality. We had 102 rigs last year and would love to have you guys this year! Come on down to some world class wheeling at a great park!.

XTOR 2nd annual Event

We are headed to this on Saturday at MIOBI.

Anyone else going or want to come along?

-Eric

Can't make it this year. Stoped by there last night and there where about 20 rigs.
I think there will be a nice crowd today.

Heading to the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Hot Springs October 10-13th. It's a big event, lot's of folks from the South and Midwest.

I am making plans to go to Dakota Territory Cruiser Classic. Any Tall Corn Cruiser guys going?

Anyone heading to GSMTR this year?

I"m headed out to Cruise Moab this weekend. Going to try Pritchett for second time. New is a night run on Wednesday night doing Fins and Things. I think this is my 6th year to attend.

I"m headed out to Cruise Moab this weekend. Going to try Pritchett for second time. New is a night run on Wednesday night doing Fins and Things. I think this is my 6th year to attend.
Here is short video of Wipeout Hill.
I have a new Transfer Case, a four speed Atlas. Slowest crawl speed is 11.7:1 to difs. It is really nice for down hill control. Ratios are 1:1, 2.72:1 ,4.3:1 & 11.7:1.

Last edited:
Headed to MIOBI Saturday and Sunday for the Memorial Day event. May also camp if the weather cooperates.

Anyone else headed there?

-Eric

I'd love to but I have family staying over for the weekend and I still haven't fully unpacked from GSMTR!

Headed to MIOBI Saturday and Sunday for the Memorial Day event. May also camp if the weather cooperates.

Anyone else headed there?

-Eric
I was there. I didn't see this until now. Only saw a couple other Toyota's. Only FJ cruiser I saw was Larry and we were on the trails together.

Yea, I ended up not being able to make it after all. Kinda bummed since it seemed like the weather was about perfect.

I ended up at home all weekend with sick kids. :-(

I plan to attend Arkansas in early October too. I'll meet the caravan from Iowa and arrive in good company. Let me know when you will be passing through mid-MO.

SCC?

Cruise Moab registration just opened today for 2015. I registered. Couple of new trails on the list. All trails open at moment. There is an after dark trail again this year. I did one last year. Nice view of the stars and moon.

Considering my whole life average, I'm just doing ok, but getting better. Keep chugging away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom