Events --Post your trail ride up here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
groups.msn.com
Hello everybody,
So this is a great place to start talking about what trail rides we want to see happen this summer and fall.
GSMTR -2012 is MAY 15-20 give or take a day or so.. Its in Tenn camping and trail riding.
There are going to be a few events at Boggs and Boulders this summer also. (no dates yet)
And of course we can just pick a weekend and go wheel on the Eglin reservation, or explore the penscola powerline trails.
Additionally we can try and schedule some maintenance days where we all help each other repair each others truck/ trouble shoot / weld ect ect..
Lastly- I would like for all of us to meet - for a breakfast or lunch on a saturday, so we can share stories and get to know each other.

Ray

Well I guess this area of MUD isn't too active.......

Anyways, Im Defuniak and would be up for meeting some other TLC guys to ride some trails on the reservation. Or anywhere else resonably close.

I'm in gulf breeze. Let me know if there's any event. I would love to meet up and learn some pointers

I recently moved to Crestview FL. from NC. I am not around much but would like to meet up with other cruiser heads in the area.
There is a sweet 55 in crestview that I have seen on a few occassions. Is that anybody on here.

I plan to do some riding in OCT and NOV when im home.

I'm near the Perdido Key area..... I just purchased my 80 and would like to get together with some fellow cruisers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom