Events/Trails Event at Attitude Brewing in Bario Logan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m going to try and make it down for this event and I figured I’d share with you hooligans. I know it’s a little far for most. The brewery does have a restaurant and is family friendly. :beer:

62551250-9320-4715-A8BF-632155B5D26D.jpeg

I see the lady owned Toyotas group is going to be there; maybe the ladies of this group who want to do ladies only trips want to link up with an already established group of ladies @Cruiser Bauers

Drink once for every time you read the word ladies, ladies!

Last edited:
I see the lady owned Toyotas group is going to be there; maybe the ladies of this group who want to do ladies only trips want to link up with an already established group of ladies @Cruiser Bauers

Drink once for every time your read the word ladies, ladies!

Michele Chase is the poc for the ladies group in San Diego area. If any ladies want to talk to her I can provide contact info.

Michele Chase is the poc for the ladies group in San Diego area. If any ladies want to talk to her I can provide contact info.
That sounds great. We are planning on heading down for this event

Anyone else coming down Saturday? I'll be there

We will be there

Me 3. How is the parking situation this time?

Not 100% sure, I will ask Michelle. I'm going to park in the dirt lot again and hopefully idiots leave a hole again. We should get the cruisers all togther

Not 100% sure, I will ask Michelle. I'm going to park in the dirt lot again and hopefully idiots leave a hole again. We should get the cruisers all togther

I agree. Hopefully they fixed the parking issue. If not we better get there early before there is no parking.

I agree. Hopefully they fixed the parking issue. If not we better get there early before there is no parking.

There is parking all over the place just not all together lol

Wait...what color crayon? Gray does not trump red, just saying

I was planning on coming to this meet up, but I decided to head out to TDS for the weekend, so I will be drinking a beer in the desert in Y'alls honor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom