Even more tires and rims for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got these up for 950 on CL, 850 for a mudder.
This is a set of 5. I'm guessing about 70% tred left. The spare is a Toyo and it's just a spare to get you back. One wheel is scratched up on the face. There are four good ones. These are great tires, they just don't fit my Sequoia. Correction, the :princess:'s Sequoia. They would fit if it were mine. Rims are 17x7.5. I have the caps too! I know that's a big deal for some people. The caps are in great shape because I didn't use them, they just sat in my garage.
Call or text me text is way better. 602.561.5400
I could use a partial trade on some 285 70 17s for my other truck. Or a plasma cutter. Nitto or Toyo much preferred, BFG will not be considered.

0817131927.jpg

0817131927a.jpg

0817131927b.jpg

0817131927c.jpg

Size?

I may be willing to do some trading on plasma cutter.... but what he said...what size tires??

Way better than lead wheel weights. They can't fall off, they just make a little noise when you stop. Before I couldn't go above 55 without vibration, and after I would do 70 or 75 with no problems. I love them,

Tires are sold, but rims will be for sale as soon as I get them back. $200 Mud price for 4 plus a scratched up spare.

They were on my 80. They have a 4.75 inch backspace, which will put them a little more inward. A lot of guys run them with spacers, I didn't.

They were on my 80. They have a 4.75 inch backspace, which will put them a little more inward. A lot of guys run them with spacers, I didn't.

They didn't rub on the 80 with the 35's? What lift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom