SOLD Evanston, IL: 2010 Lexus LX 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12V5PfTKRypFYHE7M5meHX11ifa-a_m6S?usp=share_link
IMG_4330.jpeg

2010 LX in IL
$26,500 mud price
Clean title in hand
VIN: JTJHY7AX9A4054310

Im selling my 2010 Lexus LX570 with 150,103 miles. Exterior and interior is in great shape. I purchased out of AL and it was an AL and TX car before me -- no rust -- check out underbody photos in link (1.5 winters in IL, but I have done woolwax each year) Clean carfax when I purchased, haven’t run since but a Honda Ridgeline hit me July 3 last summer at slow speed. This was professionally repaired and as it was his fault, we went through insurance so I assume there is now an accident on file.

Planned to keep this longer but have a 2.5 year old and twins on the way so we bought a bigger car to accommodate the whole crew with a bit more breathing room.

Google drive with 90+ photos and videos

The good:
Fresh oil change, tire rotation, new tpms, new front brakes - less than 500 miles ago
2 keys and wallet key
Cool box in center console
Heated and cooled front seats
Heated Rear seats
Grom Vline for car play and Android auto

Modifications — below has about 15k miles on it.
Stainless steel braided brake lines
TRD shift knob
LED fog and headlights,
Rhino backbone platform and crossbars for accessories
18” Method Wheels
Nitto Ridgegrapplers
3D Maxpider Floor liners 1st, 2nd and 3rd row

The bad:
Wife kissed our garage on front drivers side (photos in link) buffed out pretty well, but still visible
I caught the drivers mirror on something and it broke the outer shell, but not bad enough that I addressed
Front seats and doors could use a little love. No rips or tears, just dirty. I got a quote locally to do it but held off for now as new owner may not care if it’s going to see more off road / trail use.
Wood grain was peeling a bit, so I pulled off the exterior shiny portion on passenger side above glovebox and around seat warmer/cooler knobs
Automatic rear hatch can be a bit temperamental - works approximately 60% of the time

May be missing other things. Let me know if you have questions happy to chat. I’m also happy to help facilitate shipping, take for a PPI, hop on a FaceTime call, etc if you aren’t local.

IMG_4318.jpeg

IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4325.jpeg
IMG_4380.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump -- Just uploaded engine bay photos and video of ahc in action as well as a few other random shots to the google link. Also confirmed the DVD player does still work even with the grom vline. I had never tried it before as my daughter just watches an iPad

Added Vin

Adjusted price down a bit based on what I'm seeing in the market and a couple recent sales I've heard of. Still an OBO price so let me know if you want to chat.

Bumping this up. Happy to talk price if you're interested but it's outside of range. It's seriously clean not just for an IL truck, but for almost anywhere - I lived in the south (NC) most of my life and know clean vs rusty. Want this to go to a good home, where it will be used - I've only mallcrawled with it.

Last edited:
Sent u DM

Last edited:
Updated to note that other than mirror and front bumper scuff there is no other body work needed.

Photos prior to repair have been removed as it was causing some confusion. I can provide photos of damage on request, if interested. It was a very minor accident but wanted potential buyers to be aware.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom