For Sale Europe--1985 BJ73 with only 27,000km original! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just found this one--no affiliation with the seller. If you ever wanted the cleanest mid-wheelbase 70-series available, this might be it.

Description reads:

"RARE BJ73 WITH MOTOR TOYOTA 3B 3.5 cc, IN SOFT TOP VERSION
EQUIPPED WITH NEW SOFT TOP AND HARD TOP
SINGLE OWNER "" 27,000 KM ""
ALWAYS HELD IN THE GARAGE IN A HOUSE OF HAMLING AND USED ONLY IN HOLIDAY PERIODS.
ABSOLUTELY EQUAL TO NEW
IT IS SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT
FOR MARCO INFO 335 7584646"

I usually take descriptions of automobiles written by Italians with a healthy dose of skepticism, but this guy seems to have the goods, albeit, at a price.

Photos, for posterity:

1.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
7.jpg

Hi. I’m very interested. I live in Canada and would like to discuss car history, purchase logistics and importation of the vehicle to Canada as I live in Vancouver. When is a good time to call you?
Dave Wong
Cel 6046189110
Wongd12 @gmail.com

Just found this one--no affiliation with the seller. If you ever wanted the cleanest mid-wheelbase 70-series available, this might be it.

Description reads:

"RARE BJ73 WITH MOTOR TOYOTA 3B 3.5 cc, IN SOFT TOP VERSION
EQUIPPED WITH NEW SOFT TOP AND HARD TOP
SINGLE OWNER "" 27,000 KM ""
ALWAYS HELD IN THE GARAGE IN A HOUSE OF HAMLING AND USED ONLY IN HOLIDAY PERIODS.
ABSOLUTELY EQUAL TO NEW
IT IS SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT
FOR MARCO INFO 335 7584646"

I usually take descriptions of automobiles written by Italians with a healthy dose of skepticism, but this guy seems to have the goods, albeit, at a price.

Photos, for posterity:

View attachment 2075984View attachment 2075985View attachment 2075986View attachment 2075987View attachment 2075988

€28,000- is a steal.

The car is in Italy and not mine. Just found it online and thought I’d share. Not sure if you’re experienced calling overseas numbers, but you’d need to dial the exit code for Canada, followed by the country code for Italy, then the number in the ad. Oh, and it would probably be best to speak Italian.

I know a guy in Europe who can go check it out for you, buy it for you, and get it on a ship for you. Once it hits Canada, you’d be responsible for clearing it through Customs. If you’re interested, PM me.

Hi. I’m very interested. I live in Canada and would like to discuss car history, purchase logistics and importation of the vehicle to Canada as I live in Vancouver. When is a good time to call you?
Dave Wong
Cel 6046189110
Wongd12 @gmail.com

Importing a Hj60 and bj45 from France to New west. Pm me and we'll get you going in the right direction. If it holds out until January I will personally check it out when I'm over there again, if not I have a trusted cruiser head over in Spain who can help on that end.

Regards Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom