SOLD Eugene, Oregon. 72' fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have for sale a 72' fj55. There is little cancerous rust other than on the tailgate and the front passenger upper door hinge. All of the body seams are solid. The rocker panels are straight and not rusted out. The gutters and pillars are cancer free. As well as the body to frame mounts. The truck is mostly complete minus the transmission and transfer case. They were missing when I purchased the truck. It was most likely a 3 speed manual because it still has the column shifter installed. The truck still has all of the original glass, rear window motor and window register as well as the tailgate handle (is broken but can most likely be fixed). It has the headlight rings, fuel door and all of the dash accessory knobs. It has updated seatbelts. All of the interior panels are included. Like I mentioned before, it is mostly complete. Please call or text me with any questions 5418448725. I'd be happy to answer them. Could also send more photos of specific areas on the vehicle. I have more photos however in the reply's that follow this post so please continue reading. The cruiser is located just outside of Eugene, Oregon. I have the title in hand. Asking *SOLD*.
20190804_182432.jpg
20190804_182618.jpg
20190804_182602.jpg
20190804_182534.jpg
20190804_182423.jpg

Last edited:
Please call or text me with any questions. Serious inquiries only please 541-844-#### thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I have for sale a 72' fj55. There is little cancerous rust other than on the tailgate and the front passenger upper door hinge. All of the body seams are solid. The rocker panels are straight and not rusted out. The gutters and pillars are cancer free. As well as the body to frame mounts. The truck is mostly complete minus the transmission and transfer case. They were missing when I purchased the truck. It was most likely a 3 speed manual because it still has the column shifter installed. The truck still has all of the original glass, rear window motor and window register as well as the tailgate handle (is broken but can most likely be fixed). It has the headlight rings, fuel door and all of the dash accessory knobs. It has updated seatbelts. All of the interior panels are included. Like I mentioned before, it is mostly complete. Please call or text me with any questions 5418448725. I'd be happy to answer them. Could also send more photos of specific areas on the vehicle. I have more photos however in the reply's that follow this post so please continue reading. The cruiser is located just outside of Eugene, Oregon. I have the title in hand. Asking $2800.View attachment 2057291View attachment 2057292View attachment 2057293View attachment 2057294View attachment 2057290

The truck is mostly complete minus the transmission and transfer case. They were missing when I purchased the truck.

also missing:
  • clutch master cylinder
  • parking brake (handle is in the cab, but the rest of the mechanism isn't there)
  • fuel door
  • rear heater? (can't see it)
  • driveline(s)? (can't see them)

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom