Escape Gear Seat Covers for 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Paul, just curious when you are planning on installing the charcoal covers in your 2013. I am ready to buy soon but would like to see what they look like. Or if you have some other pictures handy.

I’ve seen several questions about 200-Lx’s in this thread. I worked with @Equipt to verify Escape Gear covers were produced for my year (2018). I pulled the trigger last week.

I’m expecting delivery sometime late February/Early March.

My Lx does not have the cooling functionality in the seats. But I will post pictures when I get them installed.

Gotta say that Paul at @Equipt has been absolutely top notch in customer support, and went above and beyond for me, post-purchase of my National Luna fridge/freezer. Highly recommend Equipt in general, and Paul’s service in particular.

I don’t have the seat covers (on my list), but I do have EscapeGear's dash cover, made with the same great canvas...and quality is excellent. -The canvas material and color (grey) has been miraculously impervious to fading or sun damage—which is impressive considering my big Cruiser can't fit in my garage...so is exposed to sun all day, every day. Looks like it did when new.

EscapeGear and @Equipt = Great stuff & great service.

Markuson

Thank you Markuson. Very kind of you to day. We do try our best here.

I'll have to pry the 200 away from my wife sometime soon. It's her winter vehicle. I am hoping to get them on the truck in the next couple weeks. What I do have is some photos of the grey cotton canvas covers to share. Literally the same fitment as the charcoal, but a bit lighter. Here you go.

Front Seats first. Sorry for the shadows.

2016-04-21 15.08.24.jpg

2016-04-21 15.13.18.jpg

2016-04-21 15.14.13.jpg

2016-04-21 15.14.39.jpg

2016-04-21 15.16.04.jpg

You'll see on the front seats that the material sags a bit on fitment. That has been taken care of. They come pretty tight, and as you use them the settle in to the contours of the seat, both on the bottom and in the lumbar area. The front covers utilize friction buckles for most of the attachment, so they can be adjusted at any time to tighten or loosen the fit.

Cheers,

Awesome thanks, those look great. I'll be giving you a call.

Spent the last few hours getting my canvas cotton seat covers installed. The quality and fit are excellent. However I did run into a couple issues.

Anyone able to provide insight on the armrest cover install?

First issue being that the 3rd row jump seat covers have the center headrest holes on the wrong side.

Second is that I can’t figure out how to to get the armrest (center council) cover installed without it interfering with the hinges. I included a few pictures showing the elastic straps getting hung up on the hinges. Definitely getting stretched out.

Looks like The elastic should have been stitched so it would be positioned on the outside of the hinges.

I purchased my seat covers from Equipt, I’ll be getting in touch with them to see what they have to say.

220C920B-D093-4E7C-B8F9-EFFB2E78909D.jpeg

61AADE8F-C6C4-472D-9847-E4A074C441E7.jpeg

E1845B20-9814-49DD-9FAA-14D4FF9FBA52.jpeg

D12B6D00-F38C-433D-B01E-F878936B27C9.jpeg

AF636D21-3E27-4B22-8CB0-065430AD1D3D.jpeg

The front center armrest looks correct. I'll grab some photos of mine in the morning. I can't help ya with the 3rd row since mine are on the seats in long term storage..

Has anyone installed these in a terra interior? I am struggling with which color would match better but leaning toward the grey.

@Equipt the pictures you posted look like the grey has a bit of brown tone but it’s hard to tell on a screen what the color actually looks like.

Order placed for a full set of khakis for my terra interior - love the outback styling! Thank you @Equipt for making these quick ship sets available and the price is damn good too!!

PS - same day shipping - boom- thank you!

Last edited:
And one more time, the question that keeps getting ignored. LX fitment?

I'd like to know too. I'm pretty local to Equipt with an early LX and would be game to test fit some if they happened to have some laying around.

And one more time, the question that keeps getting ignored. LX fitment?

I'd like to know too. I'm pretty local to Equipt with an early LX and would be game to test fit some if they happened to have some laying around.

I reached out to Equipt recently about fitment for a 2013 LX, their response:

We've had a few customers order the 200 Series covers for their 570s and I have not received any feedback that they did not fit. The LX seats and 200 Series seats are visually different but I have never had any negative feedback from the customers who have ordered the covers for an LX. You can always send photos over to us and we can send them to Escape Gear for confirmation.

Escape Gear requires photos of the actual seats for each order so they can visually confirm.

@Equipt any tips on installing the front seat covers on the 200 series? I must have missed the instructions and want to know before I tear the seats in half

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom