For Sale Escape Gear Charcoal 200 Series 2015+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bisonthecruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Clean set of Escape Gear Charcoal Seat Covers. These are for all three rows and look great/are durable.

In great shape, lightly use shows in what can be cleaned off. I live in the Bay Area, and can possibly drop off or you can make a trip to come get them if I can't. Good trip during Covid because you can pay by Venmo and we can keep 6 feet of distance when you pick up!

These look great on tan seats!

Looking for $500.

Charcoal.PNG

Do your second row seats have the cutouts for the child seat latch mechanisms? Can't see from the pics...

If anybody wants to split this deal I already have the fronts and center console so I would be interested in the 2nd and 3rd rows? Just an idea, L.

Are those weathertech mats shown in the photo also included?

Would these cover the rear entertainment screen attachment points on the back of the front seats? I ask because I'm dying to remove them but want something to cover up the holes if I do. 2016LC

@LeRoy Cordova I’m interested, if they are still available? I just want the fronts providing they fit a 2017. Let me know @Bisonthecruiser

Sad to say I am moving on from the 200. I love the truck but it's almost too nice to do the things I love to do with them. (Too expensive too) I have the 200 listed for sale here, I am going full throttle into my 79s.

thumbnail_IMG_5174.jpg

OP are these sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom