SOLD Entry-level Rooftop Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a Rooftop tent that I can try out with the family before committing to purchasing a brand new one. Does anyone have an old one laying around they would like a few hundred bucks for? I know this is a long shot. Shoot me a PM. If the price is right, I don't mind dealing with shipping, otherwise I am located in East TN and don't mind traveling a few hours. Please PM.

Check a local REI. They sell Yakima stuff and often have a floor model for half price. They're also having the regular Labor Day sale, so you might get lucky. My neighbor has one and it's pretty impressive for the price he paid, granted it's not something you'd probably wanna leave on the roof year round.

Check a local REI. They sell Yakima stuff and often have a floor model for half price. They're also having the regular Labor Day sale, so you might get lucky. My neighbor has one and it's pretty impressive for the price he paid, granted it's not something you'd probably wanna leave on the roof year round.
Yeah, I was looking at the Ironman 4x4 2 person. Seems like a great budget option. Only thing is, I would like for it to be a little bigger. Similar to a cvt rainier.

Yeah, I was looking at the Ironman 4x4 2 person. Seems like a great budget option. Only thing is, I would like for it to be a little bigger. Similar to a cvt rainier.

I have a CVT Mount Bachelor (with additional annex room) that I have had and camped with since 2015. I may be interested in selling it, as I am looking to move to a hard shell...

I have a CVT Mount Bachelor (with additional annex room) that I have had and camped with since 2015. I may be interested in selling it, as I am looking to move to a hard shell...
I ended up finding a CVT Rainier extended for a great deal in Boone. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom